Liebster Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the eleven questions they asked you
3. Nominate eleven other people (must be under 200 followers)
4. Ask them eleven questions in return
First and foremost, I would like to send a big warm thanks to reocochran for nominating me for this Liebster Award. I am thrilled that she returned the favour and honoured me this way (I’ve secretly wanted this for a while now)! Please be sure to visit her site. It is truly inspiring, full of wonderful stories, and amuses me on a daily basis. 🙂 Thanks again, reocochran!
11 Questions Asked of me
1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in bed with a lover?
Hehehee – sorry, I’m minding my own business on this one. Please feel free to use your imagination though. [wink]
2. Would you rather date a homeless person with a heart of gold or a rich oil tycoon with a bad temper who kills all your house plants and hates your cat? Why?
I can’t deal with cat haters and I can kill my own plants, so I’ll have to choose the homeless person. Gotta say, both options suck, though.
3. What did you dream last Sunday night?
I only dream occasionally and I can never remember them anyways, so I have no clue.
4. What is your favorite rom com movie and why?
Favourite romance? Hmmmmn… There are SO many! Ok, Never Been Kissed (1999) – Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler, need I say more?
5. Would you rather abstain from sex or meat for a year if you had to choose only one?
Honestly, I think I’d give up the meat. Sex is awesome and I’m practically a vegetarian anyways, so it’s kind of a no-brainer.
6. Tell us about a life or death situation when you didn’t think you would make it?!
Wow. Wish I could say that I haven’t been in this situation, but one time I had to veer into oncoming traffic while going around a corner on the deadly Squamish Highway. To make matters worse, it was pouring rain and the traffic was heavy at the time. My quick reflexes saved us in the end, but I had to pull over and sit for 30 minutes after that because I was shaking so badly.
7. Do you feel like you have a “one that got away”?
Not at the moment. I love my boyfriend with all my heart so he’s the only big ass man I currently have my heart set on.
8. If you had to pick one song to be your personal anthem, what would it be?
The Naughty Song by Cory Lee. If you know me, you know this fits. [giggle]
9. Describe the best experience you’ve had as a blogger when a stranger has reached out to you about your blog.
I’m pretty new to all of this, but I’m quickly finding so much more than I ever expected here on WordPress. I can’t wait to know what heights we can all reach! It’s really amazing!
10. Have you ever had a romantic encounter that was so fantastic it should have been in a movie? What the heck happened?
Definitely! I’m going to keep this one to myself though because it is really incredible and deserves so much more than just a few lines here. Let’s just say I’ve had many interesting relationships in my life. 🙂
11. If you could eat dim sum off of any naked male celebrity over 60, who would it be?
Can I choose Kevin Bacon even though he’s only 55? To be honest, I love dim sum so much, I’m not sure I would even notice who it was anyways. LOL. Yummy!!!
My 11 Nominees:
Congratulations to each and every one of the wonderful new bloggers below! They are the up and comers that I have chosen for this award! Please know that if I nominated you, it’s deserved, so please enjoy your prize whether you choose to nominate others or not.
Anyways, I hope you all love your Liebster Awards! A big cheers to:
1. Miz Lulu (Miz Lulu ironically went down while I was posting this – sorry)
2. All The Cookies!
3. Inner Ramblings
9. Fashion and Beauty 101
10. To See the World in a Grain of Sand
11. Avenues & Alleyways
The 11 Questions for My Nominees
1. Are you a tidy or messy person?
2. What makes you truly happy?
3. Do you have a secret or hidden talent?
4. What is your astrological sign? Do you read your horoscope?
5. Have you ever had anyone publicly declare their love for you?
6. What do you do when nobody’s around and you have nothing to do?
7. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you move?
8. Are you a spender or a saver?
9. Are you a heart-breaker or the heart-broken?
10. If you became a stripper, what would your new name be?
11. What colour is your underwear right now?
I hope you all enjoy your award as much as I do! Cheers and I will see you again soon! 🙂