The Award: Liebster Blog (Red Heart)
Liebster Blog Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the eleven questions they asked you
3. Nominate eleven other people (must be under 200 followers)
4. Ask them eleven questions in return
I often visit a site who’s author creates great imagery with their words; so I would like to thank Wild Heart Scribe for this amazing nomination. If you are looking for fantastic poems with rhythm or witty personal experiences, please drop by and visit! You’ll be super glad you did! 🙂
11 Questions Asked of me
1. What is the most surprising thing about you?
I have an obsession (and I mean OBSESSION) with floating on the water. I’ve also crabbed and fished my whole life. Funny that I seem like such a girly girl, eh? [giggles]
2. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
Cool Runnings. You know, the movie about the Jamaican bobsled team…Does it seem odd to you that I would pick this movie in particular? Well, I love it because it makes me cry my eyes out every time!!! Go Jamaica!!!
3. What is your most defining experience to date?
Being awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from the Coast Guard of Canada.
A HUGE honour! 🙂
4. If money were no object, how would you most like to spend a Saturday night?
I’d pack up an RV and head somewhere with a view of the water… Ahhhh-mazing!
5. What is the most difficult challenge you have had to overcome?
Learning to love myself enough to know I’m worthy of a great things! 🙂
6. What is your secret obsession?
Oops. Already told this one in question 1 by accident. Good thing I have a few obsessions… anyways, I’ve made like 3 kusudama’s in the last month. Origami is another passion of mine, that you might not expect. Hehe!
7. If you were going cross-country by train, what book (s) would you take?
I wouldn’t. I’d take a laptop, my Nintendo DS, my mp3 player, and a magazine instead. All bases covered that way. Lol.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat when no one is looking?
I’m not one to hide food or anything like that, but I would have to say candy is my weakness.
9. If you could choose another language to speak, what would it be?
I would learn to speak Igbo so I could chat with my boyfriend in 2 languages! 🙂
10. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, which 5 would you choose?
Organized, Fun, Outgoing, Giggly, and Intelligent
11. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
My mentor found me a dream job which made me quite successful when I was very young. I’ll always appreciate her for that. She also taught me how to bring out the “inner mother”. Thanks, Lily!
My 11 Nominees:
Congratulations to each and every one of the amazing new bloggers below! They are the talented new blog sites that I have chosen for this Liebster Award. So if they are on this list, they have great content and style to boot!
If you are one of the lucky ones and your name is listed below, I hope you like your new Liebster Award because you deserve it!! If for some reason you decide not to make nominations for yourself, please feel free to just accept this award as recognition for a job well done because you rock! 😉
With that said, a big cheers goes out to:
1. It’s past my bedtime
3. Honest Dose
4. Five Senses and Coffee
6. rivers and roads
7. Nyaa Talk
8. World Earth Peace
9. Not Too Jazzy
10. Seeking Sondra
The 11 Questions for My Nominees
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’re willing to admit?
2. Are you a leader or a follower?
3. What relaxes you the most?
4. What is your favourite food and why?
5. Do you believe in destiny or fate?
6. What is the most shocking thing you’ve seen on the net lately?
7. If you had to be a Disney character, which one would you be?
8. What’s your favourite WordPress blog?
9. What one thing do you miss the most from childhood?
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11. Pretend I’m you’re genie… if you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Anyways, we’ve reached the end, so I hope you enjoy your Liebster Award!
Cheers to all and I will see you again soon! 🙂