The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Turquoise)
Ok, this is the last one… I swear!!! Four awards in four days was not my original objective but it has been an interesting and entertaining ride none the less, so I’d like to send a big thank you to anyone and everyone who enjoyed this along with me! You’ve all been so great! 🙂 Anyways, here it is in all its glory:
1. Display your new award.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
You all can’t see me right now, but I’m totally doing a happy dance to be here at the last award (for at least a little while anyways) and the person I have to thank for this great honor is Shaking The Tree.
Congratulations are in order and I would like to shout out my appreciation to Shaking the Tree for nominating me! I mean really, is there no limit to your awesomeness? Thank you so much! 🙂
Anyways, please spread the love and visit her at: http://suzysu.wordpress.com/
7 Things About Myself
1. I spend a lot of time walking and chatting with friends. Fresh air smells SO good!
2. I organize and plan so much, at times I frustrate my family members.
3. I’ve created 4 full (and I mean FULL) brochures for my own vacationing pleasure. 🙂
4. I had 368 posters of NKOTB on my walls when I was in highschool. Still love em’.
5. I make crafts a lot (especially at holidays) and decoupage everything.
6. I should have been a graphic artist based on the amount of time I spend editing pics.
7. Drumroll please… Mwahahaha, I have a black Pearl drum kit that I’m dying to set up.
The 15 people I chose to nominate:
1. Life Makeover
2. Rockin the Boat
3. Alice in Training
4. Rainy Days
5. Tom Talks
7. Sun By The Sea
9. Word Salad, Please
10. Bloggin’ my vibe
11. Amanda Steinkey
12. X Marks the Spot
14. Here’s to Hoping
15. Life of Lee Lee
Wow, we’ve finally reached the end! Congratulations to all those that I have nominated!
You all have amazing new blogs and deserve this award so much, so I hope you enjoy it!
Goodbye for now, and cheers for more awards to come! 🙂 Thank you so much for being here. 🙂