Well here you are. Thanks so much for coming. 🙂 You may find yourself as one of the lucky few to have been tagged by me. Or maybe you’ve just stumbled upon this post out of curiosity. Either way, I’m glad you’re here.
If for some reason you find that after reading this you are no longer happy to have heard from me, I sincerely apologize. Feel free to delete this post as it will not hurt my feelings at all. I mean… I didn’t originate this plan, so it’s not that big of a deal, but I would like to get to know more about you.
Anyways, I myself was tagged by rossmurray1 and since I have nobody else to point the finger at, I will urge you to focus your attention on him as well. I don’t know him at all, but I’m sure he’d love to hear from you. 😉
So being that I’m pretty new to this whole blogging thing, I figured that I may as well go ahead and give this “Tagging” a shot even if it is against my better judgement. It might be a good way for you to get to know me a lil bit better too. So enjoy and here goes:
1. Post the rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Here is a picture of me writing away to my heart’s content. 🙂
And here are my 11 Random Facts:
1. I’m a typical Aquarian astrology-wise, so that means I can be quite eccentric at times.
2. I only wear coconut scents and perfumes and nothing else. Yes, even in the Winter.
3. My recent obsession with boating has got me buying waterproof gadgets regularly.
4. I always have something big going on so I can spend my free time planning.
5. I have more camping gear than I care to admit & I frequently do it in high heels.
6. There are so many bags and boxes saved under my bed, it’s incredible.
7. I successfully managed 21 people nationally when I was only 21 years old.
8. I’ve been a severe nail biter my whole life, but last year I just stopped. It’s weird.
9. I have 3 tattoos, but they are all hidden. I named one of them “Frank”.
10. My bf & I wear matching lucky charms. We’re both Snakes in the Chinese Zodiac.
11. I was born at exactly 4:20am. 😉 Lucky me!
Here are the questions given to me:
1. What’s that behind you?
My Bed. Care to join me? wink-wink.
2. Scooby-Doo or Looney Tunes?
3. Are you sure?
Oh yea! My spidey senses tell me so. #420conspiracy
4. Where do you go to find peace, and do you need reservations?
No reservations required. I head to the water. Mmmmn… it smells SO good.
5. What’s the best thing a complete stranger has ever said to you?
“When you’re 30, you’re gonna look like you’re only 20, you look so young!” – LOL
6. Would you rather visit a museum or shop for shoes?
My weekend plans depend on your answer so think about it. I said THINK!
I really thought about it and sorry, shoes win out. Did someone say sale? hehehe
8. Come up with a better one then, if you’re so smart.
I’ll try. This has been magic though…
9. I was at the liquor store one day stocking up on wine – five bottles to be precise.
As he was ringing them up, the clerk said, “If you run out, we close at 5:30.”
Witty or rude?
Rude. Just plain rude.
10.Getting dressed with the shades up is like _________. Complete this simile.
Flirting with your top down. Gotta keep em’ guessing, ladies. I try to be good…
11.Is getting blog-tagged more work than you bargained for at this point?
Yea. Pretty much. Especially that last question. Geez. (jk)
Finally, here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite meal? Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
2. Do you have any moles and if so, where is the strangest place one is located?
3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. Which celebrity do you think you look most like?
6. What was the best kiss you have ever had and why?
7. Where would you go if you could get a free roundtrip ticket to anywhere?
8. Is there anything you collect? Or maybe a favourite hobby?
9. Would you be ok with hiking in an area where there might be bears?
10. What is your go-to snack? Are you the sweet, salty, or savoury type?
11. Can you hear the fanfare? Confetti to you! Did you enjoy the ride?
Thanks so much for getting this far. It is alot for one ‘Lil’ blog.
Here are the people I tagged. I chose them because I liked their blogs and wanted to get to know more about them, too. The special ones are:
Final note: There was one more person I tagged, but I accidentally deleted their information and am unable to link them. As soon as I figure out who it is, I’ll add them as well. Cheers everyone!